Murray circuit breaker is intended for protection of your home's wiring from high temperatures caused by excess current higher than the rating of the wire. Thermal magnetic circuit breakers are the key element for overload and short circuit protection of your electrical system. These circuit breakers are available with internal common trip.
- All type MH-T circuit breakers are plug-in style and load terminals are provided with the units
- Murray type MH-T duplex circuit breakers are 1 in. wide and consist of (2) 1-pole breakers in varying combinations of ampere ratings from 15 to 30 Amp
- 2 single pole 30 Amp and two single pole 50 Amp circuit breakers
- UL listed
- Type MH-T Triplex and quadplex circuit breakers are 2 in. wide and consist of either (1) 2-pole and (2) 1-pole, or (2) 2-pole breakers. 2-pole constructions range from 15-50 Amp
- Learn More About Circuit Breakers Here in our Buying Guide.