The NDS Standard Series 13 in. x 20 in. valve boxes and covers are injection molded of structural foam polyolefin material with a melt index between 10 - 12. Coloring and UV stabilizers are added, along with processing lubricants when needed. The 13 in. x 20 in. body shall be tapered and have a minimum wall thickness of 0.250 in. The body shall have a double wall at the top cover seat area with a minimum thickness of 0.250 in. The cover seat area shall have 16 structural support ribs on the underside of the seat, each with a minimum thickness of 0.250 in. The bottom of the body shall have a 0.500 in. flange. The 13 in. x 20 in. cover shall have an average thickness of 0.250 in.
- 13 in. x 20in. x 12 in. Rectangular Valve Box
- Ideal for sprinkler valves or drip manifolds
- Overlapping covers prevent dirt and grass from settling between body and cover
- UV inhibitors help prevent cracking, blistering, discoloration and deterioration
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Cover - Over lapping lip dimensions are 14 7/8 in. x 21 1/2in.
- Inner dimensions are 13 in. x 20 1/4in
- Black box with green cover
- Note: product may vary by store