NDS 3 in x 4 in. PVC Hub x Hub Reducer Coupling is used to connect 4 in. sewer and drain pipe to 3 in. sewer and drain (S and D) pipe, in the installation of non-pressurized drainage and sewer piping systems. PVC construction is durable, lightweight, economical and resistant to corrosion and chemicals. Suitable for use with sewer and drain pipe.
- Hub x Hub solvent-welded connections
- Fits 3 in. / 4 in. sewer and drain pipe
- Maximum working pressure of 5 psi
- Made to ASTM specifications
- NDS offers a full line of solvent weld fittings for all of your sewer and drain needs, NDS solvent weld fittings are offered in ABS, Styrene and PVC and range in size from 3 in. to 8 in.
- Cannot be used with DWV schedule 40 pipe