The NIBCO lead-free wrought copper solder pressure 90-degree close rough elbow is used in residential and commercial systems such as potable water, air conditioning and refrigeration. The 90-degree elbow features solder cups and a close rough radius. The fitting provides a means of changing the pipeline direction 90 degrees. It is used when velocity is not a problem. In addition to its inherent qualities of beauty, durability and low maintenance, copper’s reusability makes it an ideal application in sustainable projects.
- Copper construction
- For use with aboveground water-supply piping
- Changes the direction of piping 90 degrees
- Solder connections
- Resists dezincification
- Meets ANSI B16.22 and ASME specifications
- Maximum working pressure of 722 psi
- Note: Product may vary by store.