The NIBCO CPVC-CTS union is made of FlowGuard Gold CPVC and is ideally suited for hot and cold water pressure distribution systems in residential and commercial applications. The CPVC-CTS transition union is used for the repair of a line and features a female socket x copper silicon alloy female NPT threaded connection that allows for CPVC-CTS tube to be connected to copper piping. Please refer to NIBCO technical data sheets and catalogs for engineering and installation information. Chlorinated Polyvinyl Chloride (CPVC) has proven to be an excellent material for hot corrosive liquids, hot and cold water distribution, and similar applications above the temperature range of PVC. CPVC will not rust, pit, scale or corrode. CPVC fittings are easy to install and are joined by solvent cementing or threading. NIBCO plastic fittings are backed by a 5-year limited warranty. Because of its longstanding reputation for innovation and precision in design and manufacturing, NIBCO is the preferred brand in the industry.
- Made of a copper silicon alloy and contractor-grade FlowGuard Gold resin
- Used to compensate for thermal expansion between CPVC and metal piping
- Adapts to standard male threads
- CPVC slip x copper silicon alloy FIPT connections
- Solvent welds to CPVC tubing
- Do not use with compressed air or other gasses
- Made in USA