The NIBCO CPVC-CTS union is made of FlowGuard Gold CPVC and is ideally suited for hot and cold water pressure distribution systems in residential and commercial applications. The CPVC-CTS union is used for the repair of a line and features a female socket x brass solder connection that allows for CPVC-CTS tube to be connected to copper piping. CPVC will not rust, pit, scale or corrode.
- FlowGuard Gold PVC for strength
- Compensates for thermal expansion between CPVC and metal piping
- Compatible with CPVC tubing
- Designed for use in hot and cold water distribution
- Solvent weld connection
- Maximum working pressure of 400 PSI