The NIBCO ABS DWV cap is used in residential and commercial drain, waste and vent systems. The ABS DWV cap features a hub connection to fit over the end of a pipe to create a seal. Please refer to NIBCO technical data sheets and catalogs for engineering and installation information. Acrylonitrile-Butadiene-Styrene (ABS) is resistant to a wide variety of materials ranging from sewage to commercial household chemical formulations and can be exposed to a wide temperature span. ABS is lightweight, safe to handle and easy to install. ABS DWV is joined by solvent cementing or threading and can easily be connected to steel, copper, or cast iron through the use of transition fittings. NIBCO plastic fittings are backed by a 5-year limited warranty. Because of its longstanding reputation for innovation and precision in design and manufacturing, NIBCO is the preferred brand in the industry.
- Made of ABS (black plastic)
- Used to cap 3 in. diameter ABS drain, waste and vent piping in non-pressurized sanitary systems
- Connect with solvent welds
- Do not test or use with compressed air or other gases
- Made in USA
- Note: product may vary by store