The NIBCO PVC sanitary tee is used in residential and commercial drain, waste and vent systems. The PVC DWV sanitary tee features a hub x hub x hub connection and a flowing sweep to aid in the evacuation of waste and used fluids. The tee allows for a connection to be made in continuous pipeline and branch out to a different direction. Polyvinyl chloride (PVC) is the most frequently specified of all thermoplastic materials because of its light weight, durability, and cost-effectiveness. PVC DWV is easy to install and is joined by solvent cementing or threading. PVC fittings exhibit high corrosion and chemical resistance and will not rust, scale, pit or corrode.
- PVC requires a primer before cementing
- Connects a branch line into a vertical PVC drain line
- For use with non-pressurized sanitary systems
- All-hub solvent-welded connections
- Maximum working pressure of 5 psi
- Made in USA
- Note: product may vary by store