NOVA 48111 Precision Midi Wood Turning Chuck 1 in. 8TPI Direct Thread is a smaller 4 Jaw self centering chuck that minimizes loads on small lathe spindles and bearings, suitable for smaller wood lathes with up to 12 in. swing. With unique NOVA features such as Auto Stop, Copper composite Jaw Slides, Woodworm Screw and 2 in. Jaws as standard, this chuck is fully featured. The quick two handle operation makes it ideal for fast production turning of smaller pieces. Takes the same accessory range as other NOVA Chucks. Direct threaded 1 in. 8TPI RH. Designed by the innovators of the 4 Jaw Chuck for wood turning, Teknatool International - since 1955. Backed by a full replacement 2-year warranty, call our customer service center toll free on 1-866-748-3025.
- Woodworm screw for fast mounting of rough timbers
- Fast easy two lever operation
- Auto stop so jaws don't protrude past chuck body
- Fits full range of NOVA chuck accessories
- Special wood turning profile on jaws to cut into and grip wood fibers firmly