NOVA 48202 G3 Wood Turning Chuck Insert Type is a 4 Jaw self centering geared chuck, suitable for smaller wood lathes with up to 14 in. swing. With unique NOVA features such as Auto Stop, Copper composite Jaw Slides, Woodworm Screw, Comfortable T Bar Handle and 2 in. Jaws as standard, this chuck is fully featured. Powerful Tuff Lock gearing with precise, hardened action delivers incredibly smooth strength for a solid, vibration free performance. Takes the same accessory range as other NOVA Chucks. Insert Type Chuck, requires additional insert adaptor to fit to wood lathe. Awarded Best Value in Chuck Test by Wood Magazine Sept 2011. Designed by the innovators of the 4 Jaw Chuck for wood turning, Teknatool International - since 1955. Backed by a full replacement 2-year warranty, call our customer service center toll free on 1-866-748-3025.
- High powered tuff lock gearing delivers outstanding grip for little effort
- Fast comfortable T bar handle
- Open back for easy cleaning
- Fits full range of NOVA chuck accessories
- Special wood turning profile on jaws to cut into and grip wood fibers firmly