NOVA SuperNOVA2 23067 Wood Turning Chuck Companion Insert Type is a 4 Jaw self-centering geared chuck, suitable for a wide variety of wood lathes with up to 20 in. swing. Packed with unique NOVA features such as Composite Indexing Back, Auto Stop, Copper composite Jaw Slides, Woodworm Screw and Comfortable T Bar Handle, the SuperNOVA2 Chuck is fully featured and one of the most popular on the market today. Powerful patented Tuff Lock gearing with precise, hardened action delivers incredibly smooth strength for a solid, vibration free performance - you'll find yourself turning longer, more delicate stems and large, uneven and rough work that you couldn't handle before can be turned with greater security. Takes the same accessory range as other NOVA Chucks. Companion Insert Type Chuck, requires additional insert adaptor to fit to lathe. Designed by the innovators of the 4 Jaw Chuck for wood turning, Teknatool International - since 1955. Backed by a full replacement 2-year warranty, call our customer service center toll free on 1-866-748-3025.
- Powerful and fast tuff lock geared action
- Unique tilt away T bar handle
- Composite indexing backing plate reinforced with stranded glass fibers for extra strength
- Fits full range of NOVA chuck accessories
- Special wood turning profile on jaws to cut into and grip wood fibers firmly