The NXG 70-Volt Line-Matching Transformer is designed for use as a connection between loudspeakers and a 70-volt audio or paging system. This transformer offers primary taps at 5-, 10-, 15- and 20 watts with secondary impedances of 4- and 8 ohms and it operates within a frequency range of +/- 1 dB from 20Hz - 20kHz. With minimal insertion loss and a wide frequency response, this transformer delivers a robust sound with negligible distortion even at the lowest frequency.
- Allows standard in-ceiling and in-wall speakers to be adapted for use with 70 Volt music and paging systems
- Includes primary taps at 5-, 10-, 15- and 20 watts with secondary impedances of 4- and 8 ohms
- 20Hz - 20kHz with +/- 1 dB frequency response
- Insertion loss does not exceed 1 dB
- 6 pre-stripped color-coded leads ease hook-up
- Self-adhesive mounting system for easy installation