NXG Pro Class Speakers are the crowning achievement of the NXG line and deliver uncompromising audiophile-level performance. Designed using state of the art materials, hand selected components and countless hours of listening, the pro class speakers raise the bar setting a new reference standard for high performance architectural loud speakers. All new for 2012.
- Beautiful 8 in. rose-gold metallic anodized graphite-filled injection molded woofer with rubber surround
- Minimum diffraction pivoting 1 in. fluid cooled, high tenacity teteron dome tweeter, 2.5 in. pivoting rose-gold metallic anodized polycarbonate cone midrange
- Power handling: 5-150 Watts, 8 ohms nominal impedance
- Frequency response: 35Hz-22 kHz, 90dB 1 Watt/1 meter
- Optimized 12dB electro-acoustic crossover utilizing mylar capacitors, air core inductors and gold input terminals
- Paintable, corrosion resistant, powder coated aluminum grill allows mounting in humid environments without risk of corrosion