Self Watering Stacking Planters have a patented self watering system. Stack them or hang them to create outstanding flower displays. Stacking Planters are specifically designed so that when stacked they produce a column of multiple growing facets that may be suspended by a chain or left freestanding on your patio. Stacking planters are perfect for annuals, herbs, strawberries, and even spectacular silk arrangements. See www.stackingplanters.com for planting ideas.
- Self-watering planters promote even moisture retention through a series of patented built-in grids and tubes, each planter layer has three growing areas
- Set consists of three tiers of planters, three patented self-watering grids, tray (for stacking), chain with swivel (for hanging), and instructions
- Every week when you water, simply give the pots a spin to balance the sunlight, You will find your plants grow evenly with rotation
- Planters can be stacked in a tower up to nine tiers high, a metal dowel placed through the pots into the soil will secure them against heavy winds, children and pets,up to five planters can hang from a chain
- Don't worry about overwatering, these pots can self-regulate so plants stay healthy and hydrated, Self-watering helps evenly distribute moisture throughout and keeps plants healthy because of a consistent water supply
- Our unique and attractive stacking design is ideal for Garden lots with little space visually pleasing from all angles, perfect for small spaces like a dorm room, studio apartment, balcony or anywhere space is limited
- To clean, just wash with soap and water