Transform your plain concrete into a beautiful masterpiece using NanoSet Color, a technologically advanced liquid concrete dye stain that adds gorgeous color to your concrete substrate (and other porous surfaces). The concentrated, water based formula is a proprietary blend of true dye solutions, not pigment dispersions, that penetrate deeply to create a durable, fast-drying translucent color finish with exceptional light fastness. NanoSet Color's ecofriendly formula may be diluted with NewLook's NanoSet Densifier NS, water or even acetone to create a translucent finish for a variety of concrete surfaces (e.g. broom finish, troweled, etc.). Seal NanoSet Color with compatible sealers. While NanoSet Color may be used as a penetrating colorant for a variety of porous substrates, it is commonly used in conjunction with NewLook's NanoSet Polishing System or other polishing systems. Download the instructions and read the technical data sheet for more info.
- 12 popular translucent earth tone dye colors are compatible and may be blended to create custom-specific colors, e.g. add a small amount of Jet Stone with Tiger's Eye to get a darker brown
- Reliable color formula is easier to use than acid stain
- Fast acting dye solution quickly colors concrete without the tedious process of overlays or the messy clean up of acid stain
- Mixed material covers an average of 500 to 700 sq. ft.
- Ultra low viscosity stain has no HAPs or TAPs
- Durable color is commonly used as part of aggressive concrete polishing systems
- Eco friendly dye colors comply with all VOC regulations and are UV stable (UV blockers included), especially when sealed with UV resistant sealers
- Multiple coats may be applied to darken or intensify the dye color value
- Liquid dye concentrate dissolves in less than minutes as compared to hours for power dyes