Go Stone is a revolutionary new DO-It-Yourself panalized stone veneer. This product gives you the ability to create beautiful spaces within your home, at a great price. Want to turn that plain wall into something beautiful? GO-Stone panels are great for a kitchen back-splash, accent wall, fireplace, or any indoor wall cladding. There are dozens of areas this product can be used and no mason is required! The best thing about GO-Stone is how simple it is to install, anyone can install this product and you're not going to go broke doing it! Go-Stone requires minimal tools for a proper installation, no more mixing mortar and sand GO-Stone can be installed using tile/stone adhesive. GO-Stone is manufactured using the latest in crumb rubber technology (recycled tires), every five square foot box sold keeps one twelve pound tire out of our already overcrowded landfills. This environment friendly stone veneer was truly created with the do-it-yourselfer in mind.
- Extremely easy to install, light weight, durable, realistic stone veneer
- Go-Stone Panels offer 3-sizes which reduce seams when installed correctly
- Environmentally friendly utilizing the latest in crum rubber technology
- Go-Stone is easily installed using a 12 in. torpedo level, ceramic tile and stone adhesive, 1/4 in. notched floor trowel, drywall saw or wet-cut saw, measuring tape
- Go-Stone Panels were created with the consumer in mind. Anyone can install this stone veneer system