Nature Power Monocrystalline Solar panel takes the sun's energy and turns it into electric current. These solar panels are high efficiency 12-Volt solar panels featuring sturdy aluminum frames and high transparency tempered glass tops. Designed for charging 12-Volt batteries in off-grid applications to be permanently mounted outdoors or even on mobile applications such as RVs and boats. Each Nature Power Monocrystalline Solar Panel features a blocking diode and a bypass built within the wiring protects your batteries draining due to reverse current and power loss due to shade. This system will provide approximately 1850-Watt Hours or 108 Amp Hours per day. The kit includes: 3pc 140-Watt Monocrystalline solar panels, a Nature Power 28 Amp charge controller, 600-Watt modified sine wave inverter, and 11 ft. of cable, battery clamps, mounting hardware, and manual.
- High efficiency mono-crystalline solar panel produces up to 1200-Watt or 100 Amp per hour of sunlight
- 28 Amp charge controller included to protect battery from High-Voltage surges, short circuit Low-Voltage discharging, and reverse current
- 600-Watt inverter with two outlets allows you to plug in small devices
- 11 ft. of cable, battery clamps, mounting hardware and manual for easy plug-n-play installation
- Click here for more information on Electronic Recycling Programs