Nature Power Monocrystalline Solar Panels take the sun's energy and turns it into electric current. These solar panels are high efficiency 12-Volt solar panels featuring sturdy aluminum frames and high transparency tempered glass tops. They have a scratch resistant and antireflective coating to help keep the solar panel in good shape for many years. They are rugged enough to be permanently mounted outdoors or even on mobile applications such as RVs and boats. The entire module is sealed against moisture. Designed for charging 12-Volt batteries in off grid applications of any scale a solar charge controller is required to keep your batteries from being overcharged. Designed for use with Nature Power 8 Amp Solar Charge Controller or Nature Power 28 Amp Solar Charge Controller (sold separately). Installation time is minimal thanks to plug and play connections and included flat mounting hardware. Monocrystalline is the most efficient type of solar cell available on the market letting you get the most power per square inch. More durable than amorphous type solar panels the Nature Power Monocrystalline Solar Panels are warranted to retain at least 80% efficiency up to 25 years. Great for use with RVs boats backup power and all 12-Volt applications. An optional tilt mounting system is available separately.
- High efficiency monocrystalline solar panel produces up to 65-Watt or 3.71 Amp per hour of sunlight
- Includes built-in blocking diode to prevent reverse flow of electricity
- 11 ft. of cable, battery clamps, and 4 Z-brackets for easy installation
- Designed for off grid applications like RVs, cabins, homes, boats, back-up and emergency use
- Shop all Solar Chargers, Controllers, and Inverters
- Click here for more information on Electronic Recycling Programs