The Nature Power 8 Amp Solar Charge Controller will prevent overcharging of batteries by regulating the voltage from a 12-Volt solar panel to a safe level for charging 12-Volt batteries. A solar panel charge controller is required for any solar panel array rated 12-Watt or higher. Solar panels are unregulated and may have a voltage higher than necessary to charge 12-Volt batteries. Designed for use with 12-Volt solar panels this solar charge controller is safe for use with up to 8 Amp or 130-Watt solar panel array. A simple two LED display shows that the solar panel is functioning and whether your battery is charging or fully charged. This solar charge controller is easy to use and easy to set up, great for beginners to solar power, plug and play connections eliminate any fussing with electrical wires. You can connect up to seven Nature Power 18-Watt Solar Panels to one 8 Amp Solar Charge Controller. Solar charge controllers are for permanent installation and should be installed close to the battery in a dry and ventilated area.
- Protects battery from overcharging and High-Voltage surges
- Built-in blocking diode to prevent reverse flow of electricity
- Easy to read LED light indicators show battery charged or battery charging
- Equipped with easy to install plug and play connectors
- Click here for more information on Electronic Recycling Programs