Nature Power Monocrystalline Solar panel takes the sun's energy and turns it into electric current. Each solar panel is rated by-Wattage at working-voltage, the higher the wattage the more power you will receive per hour and the quicker you can recharge 12-Volt batteries. These solar panels are high efficiency 12-Volt solar panels featuring sturdy aluminum frames and high transparency tempered glass tops. They are rugged enough to be permanently mounted outdoors or even on mobile applications such as RVs and boats. Installation time is minimal thanks to plug and play connections and included flat mounting hardware. The Nature Power Monocrystalline Solar Panels are warranted to retain at least 80% efficiency up to 25 years. Each Nature Power Monocrystalline Solar Panel features a blocking diode and a bypass built within the wiring protects your batteries draining due to reverse current and power loss due to shade. The kit includes: 85-Watt solar panel, 400-Watt power inverter, 8 Amp charge controller and connector cable for plug-n-play installation.
- High efficiency mono-crystalline solar panel produces up to 85-Watt or 4.86 Amp per hour of sunlight
- 400-Watt modified sine inverter with two outlets allows you to plug in small devices
- 8 Amp charge controller included
- Connector cable included for fast and easy set up
- Battery not included, a minimum of one 12-Volt deep cycle battery is necessary to use this kit
- Click here for more information on Electronic Recycling Programs