NeatHeat baseboard front cover is made of polymer and the end caps are ABS plastic. They are melt proof until approximately 460 degrees F. You can save yourself up to $75 per hour in labor plus the cost of material by installing NeatHeat instead of having a plumber install new baseboard throughout your home. You can install NeatHeat throughout the entire property in less time and without specials tools as it snaps on over the existing baseboard heater. NeatHeat will never rust or need replacing. It doesn’t have any sharp edges and helps protect against children’s and grandchildren’s fingers touching the sharp fins inside. Check the “How To Measure For NeatHeat” guide below to make sure your individual baseboard heaters are the correct size for NeatHeat. Common brands include Slant Fin series #15, #30, and #2000, Sterling series petite 7, Suntech, and Weil Mclain; however there are also many lesser know brand names so it is always best to check your specific measurements.
- This is to cover existing baseboard
- End caps sold separately
- Made of Polymer that is melt-proof until approximately 460 degrees F
- Can be cleaned using common household cleaners
- Not intended for use with electric baseboard heat
- Coming soon...Inside corners
- See how easy it is to install NeatHeat