A Necessories Fire Pit will add charm to any backyard design. Your kit will arrive complete with everything needed to build (even gloves) and will take about 30 minutes to fully assemble. The extremely high quality, 10-Gauge steel fire ring is the same used by the U.S. National Park Service and will last a lifetime. The high-density Rockwood fire ring blocks are drum tumbled for a rustic old-world look that will compliment any outdoor landscape.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- Assembled dimension: 48 in. W x 48 in. D x 12 in. H, 31 in. I.D.
- Comes complete with everything needed to build, including fire-ring block, 10-Gauge steel insert, adhesive and gloves
- Includes easy-to-read course-by-course instructions
- Builds in under 1-hour no special tools needed
- High-density concrete fire-ring block, drum tumbled for attractive old-world look
- Bluestone color is a gorgeous blend of gray, brown and charcoal
- Fire ring insert is an extremely durable, single piece, 10-Gauge steel ring (same used by U.S. National Park Service), no assembly required
- 31 in. interior ring diameter is within the 36 in. maximum interior diameter enforced by some community building regulations
- Size and weight are approximate