Necessaries Fire Pit with Cooking Grate will make any backyard cookout an instant success. Nothing beats the full flavor of food cooked over an open flame and with 252 sq in. of area, the 12 in. x 21 in. Cooking Grate offers plenty of room to roast up whatever you’re hungry for. This easy to build kit comes complete with everything needed to build (even gloves) and builds in about 30 minutes. The extremely high quality, 10 gauge steel fire ring insert and grate are the same used by the U.S. National Park Service and will last a lifetime. The swivel cooking grate is specially designed for one handed operation and meets ADA (Americans with Disability Act) guidelines for ease of operation. The high-density Rockwood fire ring blocks are drum tumbled for a rustic old-world look that will compliment any outdoor landscape.
- Assembled dimension: 48 in. W x 48 in. D x 12 in. H, 31 in. Interior dia.
- Includes a removable 12 in. x 21 in. swivel cooking grate, perfect for any outdoor cookout
- Comes complete with everything needed to build, including fire-ring block, 10 gauge steel insert, adhesive, and gloves
- Includes easy-to-read course-by-course instructions
- Builds in under one hour no special tools needed
- Attractive, high-density concrete fire-ring block, drum tumbled for attractive old-world look
- Desert color is a gorgeous blend of sandstone, blush and brown
- Fire ring insert is an extremely durable, single piece, 10 gauge steel ring (same used by U.S. National Park Service), no assembly required
- 31 in. interior ring diameter is within the 36 in. maximum interior dia. enforced by some community building regulations