Backward compatible to 802.11g devices, the WNAP210 simultaneously provides faster wireless networking for 802.11n devices - up to 10x the coverage and 15x the speed. Internal antennas for optimized antenna configuration without user guesswork. Comprehensive SNMP functionality for advanced network management. Deploy over large areas with point-to-point and point-to multipoint bridging over large areas with Wireless Distribution System.
- Up to 10x the coverage and 15x the speed of 802.11g networks
- Backward compatible to 802.11g devices while simultaneously providing faster wireless networking for 802.11n devices
- Security features include WPA, WPA2, rogue AP detection and 802.1x with radius support
- Can run on 802.3af PoE for easy placement in optimal locations- desktop, wall-mount or ceiling
- Click here for more information on Electronic Recycling Programs