The Habitat n Home Raised Double Diner is the best way to feed your pet. Eating from a raised diner helps prevent excess air intake and the resulting stomach bloat Also eases mega esophagus where food piles up in your pet’s throat prior to swallowing resulting in easier swallowing of water. Also reduces back pain and spinal distress caused by bending over to eat as dog’s age. The popular Mission style is right at home anywhere. Two removable stainless steel bowls pop right into the dishwasher for cleaning. With its furniture like appearance, the diner and its additional Habitat n Home suite of products let’s your pet be close to the family. Includes two dishwasher safe bowls that are easily removable for filling with food or cleaning. Made from ecoFLEX, the diner is also eco-friendly and a great value as it will outlast most other products designed for this use. They are All Proof resisting and barring anything Mother Nature or your kids can throw at them. It assembles easily in 10 minutes or less with no tools required. Popular espresso color goes completely through the material so scratches are less likely to show. It can be painted if necessary to co-ordinate with your other furnishings. Co-ordinates in color and style with the Inn Place and the My Buddy’s Bunk also in the Habitat n Home collection. Available in 3 sizes.
- Eating and Drinking from a raised bowl is better for your pet
- Helps ease conditions that are caused by eating from a bowl on the floor
- Includes 2 removable, washable stainless steel bowls
- Easy assembly in 5 minutes or less
- Color goes all the way through the material so scratches are less likely to show
- Raised platform is made using ecoFLEX an eco friendly material made from recycled polymers and reclaimed wood