Nexus Forest wall tiles can transform your space into that stunning stone look at fractions less than the real stuff. Specially formulated revolutionary adhesive enables Nexus tiles to permanently fasten and adhere to the wall. Simply peel and stick.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- Natural stone products inherently lack uniformity and are subject to variation of color, shade, and finish; we have created these tiles to appear in every way just as real stone
- With a variety of 7 other colors and accent tiles available we recommend blending or accenting your design to create a beautiful look to fit your taste and style
- Designed with kitchen and bathroom environments (backsplash areas) in mind, our tiles are resistant to heat and moisture and are removable by simply heating the tile's surface using a hot air gun
- Nexus tiles can be used behind the range; Keep a vertical safety zone of 15 in. on the back wall by gas ranges without a metal lid or back control panel to prevent direct exposure to an open flame; use of a stainless steel panel is recommended to fill this area; a distance of 2 in. between the wall and other cooking products such as toaster and portable counter ovens is recommended
- 27 tiles per box, covering 3 sq. ft.