The Nicholson Flat File is double cut on the sides and single cut on the edges. It is precision engineered to provide maximum gram removal per stroke and amazing longevity. Always use with caution.
- American pattern flat file, bastard cut
- Used by machinists, machinery builders, ship and engine builders
- Also by repairman and others who require rapid removal of metal
- Rectangular in cross section and taper slightly towards point in width
- Includes 1 bastard-cut flat mill file
- Note: product may vary by store