Nicor occupancy/vacancy and motion sensor is a 120 - 277 Volt passive infrared wall switch that allows for both manual and automatic on modes and turns lights off automatically. The time delay off setting is adjustable from 15 seconds to 30 minutes. The sensor features a 40 ft. range covering 180 degrees. Carries a 2 year warranty. Unit comes in white.
- Coverage: 180° field of view; 180°, 1200 sq. ft.; best: 320 sq. ft.; regular: 800 sq. ft.; maximum: 1200 sq. ft.
- Low power, no neutral wire required, no minimum load required
- “Walk-through” sensing mode increases energy savings by turning light off after momentary occupancy
- Self-adaptive feature automatically adjusts time delay based on occupant’s behavior patterns
- Adjustable sensitivity settings
- Standard decorator wall plate included
- Title 24 rated
- FCC listed
- Click here for more information on Electronic Recycling Programs