Modern High Definition technology is amazing for movies and sports and now, itâs even better for video security. The latest in cutting edge HD technology has greatly impacted the video surveillance market. Customers continue to demand more enhanced image quality for use in applications where showcasing movement and identifying objects are vital. Nothing is more precious than your family, your home, your business and your peace of mind. Clearer HD images and video greatly enhance the recognition of intricate.
- 1TB pre-installed security HDD, this system records up to 1 year of video with its pre-installed 1TB security hard drive, if your needs change, you can always expand the system up to a 6TB internal SATA HDD, the hard drive was specifically designed for DVRs, it provides faster read/write times and reliable recording of your video security footage
- 1080p HD indoor/outdoor wired cameras, the HD Analog 1080p wired cameras are equipped for facial recognition and night vision ranging up to 100 ft. and an auto IR cut filter sensor that produces a clear and crisp image day or night, all cameras are designed for use both indoor and outdoor, rain or shine, for an extra layer of safety and deterrence, if thereâs something out of place at your home or business, it wonât escape the watchful eyes of this Night Owl wired security system, thatâs peace of mind, all the time
- Wide 100Â° viewing angle, these 1080p HD bullet cameras feature a 100Ë field of view over the standard 42Ë view of most cameras, with picture perfect 16:9 wide-angle viewing, this expanded field of view offers a better picture while monitoring larger and distant areas with ease and precision
- 24/7 - 365 days a year technical phone and web support
- Click here for more information on Electronic Recycling Programs