The plane is made for Iron that is 1/8 in. thick. The base is constructed from one piece of Iron. Cherry wood is used to make the handle and knob for comfort. The throat plate adjusts for various types of wood.
- Iron is made from extra-thick 1/8 in. (3.18 mm) A2 steel for excellent edge retention
- One-piece base and frog virtually eliminate chatter
- Cherrywood handle and knob for comfort
- Norris-type adjuster with lateral locking feature
- Adjustable throat plate for different types of wood
- Replacement Blade 12-141