Are you tired of having to choose what fastener to use depending on the deck board you are using? Worry no more. The Invisi-Fast Hidden Deck Fastening System combines a practical and cost efficient way of fastening virtually every kind of deck board. All of the Invisi-Fast fasteners are produced from extremely tough and durable Polycarbonate resins. There are no comparisons with other kinds of plastic fasteners; the Invisi-Fast Hidden Deck Fastening System is the strongest on the market. Do you want the best looking deck around? Do you want the strongest hidden deck fastener? Then this is the fastener for you. The Invisi-Fast Angle Hidden Deck Fastener is used to fasten all styles of solid edge deck boards that will be installed on any angle to the joists. The Invisi-Fast fasteners will works with all types of composites, vinyl, PVC, cedar, hardwoods, softwoods, and the thermally modified wood deck boards. Proper gapping with the built on spacer, creates confidence that the decking boards will not be compromised by improper spacing. The option shown here is the no spacer (meaning there will be no gap between deck boards when butted up tight to fastener). The Invisi-Fast Original Fasteners comes in the following spacing options: 1/8 in., 3/16 in., ¼ in. and a No-Spacer option.
- Under deck design helps prevent premature wood rotting around fastener while creating a clean look from above
- The Invisi-Fast hidden deck fastener allows for individual board replacement should a deck board ever get damaged
- Unique overhang tabs for hands free attachment
- Made of durable clear, UV resistant, Lexan equivalent material that can be painted
- No special tools needed to install
- Angle fastener is used with deck boards going on any angle to the joists
- Angle fastener is calculated at 12 in. o.c.