These premium wool rugs combine the ancient art of the Soumak weave with a hand knotted cut pile and elegant patterns. The result is a truly remarkable collection that has extraordinary texture and sophisticated visual appeal. The monochromatic tones are easy to incorporate into traditional, transitional or contemporary design styles. This is an heirloom-quality product that will stand the test of time both in terms of design and craftsmanship.
- 100% Wool
- Premium rug gripper is recommended to extend the life of the rug and prevent shifting
- Hand Woven in India
- Water repellent, naturally stain resistant and fade resistant for a long-lasting attractive appearance
- Vacuum and spot clean for easy maintenance and a fresh appearance
- Transitional style to help complement your home decor
- Please Note: The digital images and product dimensions on our website are as accurate as possible. Due to differences in computer monitors, some rug colors may vary slightly. Lengths and widths may vary from the published dimensions. We do our best to provide you with an exact measurement, but please be advised that some variation exists. Patterns may vary slightly according to shape and size selected.
- 1-year manufacturer warranty