Nourison's Crochet collection features magnificent, oversized heritage designs in palettes of both warm neutrals and bold, vivid hues. These motifs and colors hearken back to the craftsmanship era, with roots in both the folk art and decorative art traditions. The unique construction of tufted, cut-pile fields and hooked designs, utilizing an oversized loop, creates a contrast of textures that enhances the rustic appeal of these 100% handmade wool rugs.
- Made of 100% wool for a luxurious feel
- Premium rug gripper pad (sold separately) recommended to extend the life of the rug, prevent shifting and sliding
- Hand-tufted in India with care and attention to detail
- Naturally stain-, soil- and fade-resistant
- Vacuum and spot-clean for easy maintenance and a fresh appearance
- Offers hassle-free upkeep and exceptional durability
- 1-year manufacturer warranty
- Please note: The digital images and product dimensions on our website are as accurate as possible. Due to differences in computer screens, some rug colors may vary slightly. Lengths and widths may vary from the published dimensions. We do our best to provide an exact measurement, but please be advised that some variation exists. Patterns may vary slightly according to shape and size selected.
- Check Out The Home Depot's Area Rug Buying Guide