Handcrafted Firenze carpets feature delicate, heritage designs with roots in both the folk art and decorative art traditions. The craftsmanship appeal is enhanced by a palette of warm, rich hues. The dense, hand tufted pile is crafted of a blend of 85% wool and 15% nylon, for quality that combines the softness and benefits of natural, renewable wool with the easy care of nylon.
- 85% Wool, 15% Nylon
- Premium rug gripper is recommended to extend the life of the rug and prevent shifting (not included)
- Hand Tufted in India
- Naturally stain and soil resistant; mildew proof; no chemicals applied
- Vacuum and spot clean for easy maintenance and a fresh appearance
- Easy care and exceptional durability
- Please Note: The digital images and product dimensions on our website are as accurate as possible. Due to differences in computer monitors, some rug colors may vary slightly. Lengths and widths may vary from the published dimensions. We do our best to provide you with an exact measurement, but please be advised that some variation exists. Patterns may vary slightly according to shape and size selected.
- 1-year manufacturer warranty