An Ikat design is undeniably eye-catching and effortlessly chic and no more so than when it is presented magical hues of black and magenta. Hand woven from a sumptuous silk blend for a singular tone and texture with an understated iridescence, this exceptional rug epitomizes old world attraction in a marvelously modern way.
- 54% Silk-like fibers (Rayon), 45% New Zealand Wool, 1% Nylon
- Cotton backing prevents scratches; premium rug gripper is recommended to extend the life of the rug and prevent shifting (not included)
- Hand Woven in India
- Naturally stain and soil resistant; mildew proof; no topical treatments applied
- Vacuum and spot clean for easy maintenance and a fresh appearance
- Easy care and exceptional durability
- Please Note: The digital images and product dimensions on our website are as accurate as possible. Due to differences in computer monitors, some rug colors may vary slightly. Lengths and widths may vary from the published dimensions. We do our best to provide you with an exact measurement, but please be advised that some variation exists. Patterns may vary slightly according to shape and size selected.
- 1-year manufacturer warranty