As if plucked from the rooms of Marie Antoinette, this charming design captures the romance of 18th Century refinement. Its ivory-beige ground with hints of French blue is crossed by a foliate latticework, each space enclosing a single perfect blossom. The swirling vine border adds movement and another element of visual interest to this richly textured rug.
- 100% Wool
- Premium rug gripper is recommended to extend the life of the rug and prevent shifting (not included)
- Hand Made in China
- Naturally stain and soil resistant; mildew proof; no topical treatments applied
- Vacuum and spot clean for easy maintenance and a fresh appearance
- Easy care and exceptional durability
- Please Note: The digital images and product dimensions on our website are as accurate as possible. Due to differences in computer monitors, some rug colors may vary slightly. Lengths and widths may vary from the published dimensions. We do our best to provide you with an exact measurement, but please be advised that some variation exists. Patterns may vary slightly according to shape and size selected.
- 1-year manufacturer warranty