The NuTone QTX Series Very Quiet 110 CFM Ceiling Humidity Sensing Exhaust Bath Fan, ENERGY STAR Qualified features Sensaire technology turns on automatically as it detects rapid increases in moisture at the ceiling level, where steam and humidity rise. After a user-defined time period, the fan shuts itself off to save energy and money. The sensitivity is also adjustable. Humidity sensing fans are ideal for high traffic bathrooms, the kids' bathroom, or for those who leave the house before humidity is properly vented. The QTXE110S is UL Listed for use over a bathtub or shower when connected to a GFCI (Ground Fault Circuit Interrupter) protected branch circuit, and fits 2 in. x 8 in. ceiling construction. Duct with 6 in. round ducting. Optional wall controllers are available.
- 110 CFM air volume helps eliminate excess humidity
- Ventilates areas up to 100 sq. ft. to help clear moisture from ceilings
- ENERGY STAR qualified to meet or exceed federal guidelines for energy efficiency for year-round energy and money savings
- UL listed
- Hanger bars for easy, fast and universal installation in different types of constructions
- 6 in. duct
- Pick the best air filters for your home. Check out our Buying Guide for helpful tips.