Nupla has been an innovator for over 70 years in the development of fiberglass technologies and has earned the reputation as the industry standard for fiberglass striking, cutting, digging, and fire tools. Nupla handles are unaffected by subzero temperatures, do not conduct heat or cold and are impervious to industrial chemicals. Nupla handles are also non-conductive and have a built in dielectric safety feature since Lifetime Nuplaglas is one of the finest insulators available. The 1 lb. Extreme Power Drive Dead Blow Hammer has a shot-loaded composite interior cavity that is fully encased in a tough polymer outer jacket. The 100% cast polyurethane face is abrasion and impact-resistant. It is designed to withstand the most severe striking applications and is surface protective. Power drive handles are solid fiberglass, made through a pultrusion process that uses thousands of fiberglass strands and a unique resin making them super strong and resistant to weather, chemicals and insects (unlike most wooden handles). The hammer has an ergonomic non-slip grip designed to allow usage in slippery conditions and even with gloved hands. It delivers more power, less rebound and vibration shock reducing the risk of musculoskeletal disorders. The extreme power drive hammer is the strongest, safest tool in the industry and ideal for year round use.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- All Nupla handles are proudly manufactured in the USA
- Most Nupla tools can be customized to your specifications such as variations of grip styles, handle lengths and replacement tips
- All Nupla tools feature lifetime Nuplaglas handles for strength, safety, and durability
- Nupla's non-slip handle designs can be used in wet conditions where moisture-laden wood or tubular steel would have disastrous results
- Smooth, resin rich Nupla handle surfaces protect users from splinters and resist UV deterioration
- Lifetime warranty: all Nupla products are warranted against any and all defects in material or manufacturing