Nupla has been an innovator for over 70 years in the development of fiberglass technologies and has earned the reputation as the industry standard for fiberglass striking, cutting, digging, and fire tools. Nupla handles are unaffected by sub zero temperatures, do not conduct heat or cold and are impervious to industrial chemicals. Nupla handles are also non-conductive and have a built in dielectric safety feature since Lifetime Nuplaglas is one of the finest insulators available. The 32 oz. Ball Pein Hammer has a high quality drop forged, heat treated and tempered carbon steel head which has a half-round (pein) on one end and the other a flat end. The 11 in. hammer handle is solid pultruded fiberglass made with thousands of fiberglass strands and a unique resin making it super strong and resistant to weather, chemicals and insects (unlike most wooden handles). Ergonomic comfort grip reduces arm strain and fatigue due to fewer squeezes and gripping effort required. The Ball Pein hammer is also known as the Blacksmiths, Engineers or Machinists Hammer. It is used in metalworking to cut gaskets, expand and shape the free end of copper roves, light rivets and set rivets to complete joints, and also for texturing metal surfaces including thinning pieces of metal.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- All Nupla handles are proudly manufactured in the USA
- Most Nupla tools can be customized to your specifications such as variations of grip styles, handle lengths and replacement tips
- All Nupla tools feature lifetime Nuplaglas handles for strength, safety, and durability
- Nupla's non-slip handle designs can be used in wet conditions where moisture-laden wood or tubular steel would have disastrous results
- Smooth, resin rich Nupla handle surfaces protect users from splinters and resist UV deterioration
- Lifetime warranty all Nupla products are warranted against any and all defects in material or manufacturing