Nupla has been an innovator for over 70 years in the development of fiberglass technologies and has earned the reputation as the industry standard for fiberglass striking, cutting, digging, and fire tools. Nupla handles are unaffected by sub zero temperatures, do not conduct heat or cold and are impervious to industrial chemicals. Nupla handles are also non-conductive and have a built in dielectric safety feature since Lifetime Nuplaglas is one of the finest insulators available.
- Pry Bars designed with drop forged and hardened steel point and wedge ends with rust resistant finish
- Half the weight of steel pry bars
- 50,000 Strands of Nuplaglas strength molded inside a weather resistant polypropylene jacket
- Nuplaglas handle resists heat and cold less flex than a steel bar and strong enough to carry the Nupla lifetime warranty
- Steel ends attached with the Nuplabond system