Nupla has been an innovator for over 70 years in the development of fiberglass technologies and has earned the reputation as the industry standard for fiberglass striking, cutting, digging, and fire tools. Nupla handles are unaffected by sub zero temperatures, do not conduct heat or cold and are impervious to industrial chemicals. Nupla handles are also non-conductive and have a built in dielectric safety feature since Lifetime Nuplaglas is one of the finest insulators available. The Soft face 1 lb. Quick Change hammer with four tips is engineered to perform better than rubber or plastic face hammers. Nuplas patented Smart Hammer technology features a non-ferrous slug-loaded composite cavity within the head which is fully encased in a tough polymer outer jacket. The hammer handle is solid Nuplaglas made through a pultrusion process that uses a unique resin and thousands of strands of fiberglass - making it super strong, and resistant to weather, chemicals, and insects (unlike most wooden handles). The hammer/holder with tips is surface-protective and completely non-marring. It has an ergonomic soft vinyl cushion grip. Safe to use all year round, this hammer/holder offers a superior level of ergonomic efficiency. Set includes four 1.5 in. interchangeable, replaceable color-coded tips: soft, medium, hard and extra hard.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- All Nupla handles are proudly manufactured in the USA
- Most Nupla tools can be customized to your specifications such as variations of grip styles, handle lengths and replacement tips
- All Nupla tools feature lifetime Nuplaglas handles for strength, safety, and durability
- Nupla's non-slip handle designs can be used in wet conditions where moisture-laden wood or tubular steel would have disastrous results
- Smooth, resin rich Nupla handle surfaces protect users from splinters and resist UV deterioration
- Lifetime warranty: all Nupla products are warranted against any and all defects in material or manufacturing