For over 10-years, the OASE PondoVac Classic has been cleaning ponds of sludge and large debris. Automatic activation and emptying are possible through an intelligent technology which senses when the collection tank is full, stops the motor and then resumes once the tank is empty. The debris collection bag also attaches to the discharge hose of the vacuum so you can recycle the vacuumed water and capture the debris which can then be used as a natural fertilizer. Compact design and built-in handle allow for easy movement and transportation. The PondoVac Classic includes four nozzles to cover all applications. Also included is a clear extension tube (1.6 ft. L), which allows easy visual inspection to monitor operation. The PondoVac Classic can be used in ponds, pools and also as a wet vacuum in the household.
- Simple and fast way to remove debris and decaying organic matter
- Different nozzle head options for every pond and pool application
- Debris collection bag
- Clear extension tube 1.6 ft.
- Max suction depth: 6 ft.
- Suction hose length: 13 ft.
- Discharge hose length: 8 ft.
- Power consumption: 1,200-Watt
- Click here for more information on Electronic Recycling Programs