Install the ODL 10 in. tubular skylight with flashing kit on an asphalt-shingle roof pitched from about 14 degrees to 45 degrees. The light channeled into the room below is enough to light up a room of up to 150 sq. ft. The skylight is energy star-rated for 4 zones in the United States and helps you save energy.
- Brings in natural light and saves energy
- Acrylic skylight mounts on the ceiling, while rigid tunnel guides light into the room
- Has the potential light output of three 100 watt light bulbs
- May be installed on asphalt-shingle roofs with a slope from 3:12 to 12:12
- Comes with 48 in. of highly reflective tubing, 2 adjustable elbows, composite flashing, acrylic dome with patented optics and dual lens diffuser ceiling kit for simple installation