The ODL 10 in. severe weather tubular skylight with seamless aluminum flashing kit is designed for installation on an asphalt-shingle, flat or torch down roofs pitched from 0 degrees to 45 degrees. The light channeled into the room below is enough to light up a room of up to 150 sq. ft. It is recommended in applications with hail, hurricane, or severe weather exposure. Meets Florida building code FL2142 impact requirements and is Energy Star- Qualified.
- Brings in natural light and saves energy
- Polycarbonate dome skylight mounts on the roof, while rigid tunnel guides light into the room
- Harnesses at least 25% more light than our standard model TS10SVRWE
- May be installed on asphalt-shingle, flat or torch down roofs with a slope from Flat to 12:12
- Total installation length is 48 in. of highly reflective tubing, the kit includes: 2 adjustable elbows, aluminum flashing, polycarbonate dome with patented optics and dual lens diffuser ceiling kit for simple installation
- 98% Reflective