OKON Graffiti Barrier Coat is a water base, clear, low VOC coating that prevents aerosol paint and markers from penetrating and permanently staining a variety of architectural surfaces – concrete, brick, plaster, metal, painted surfaces. OKON Graffiti Barrier Coat is single-component, non-yellowing, acrylic micro-emulsion. It is a user friendly option to more expensive and dangerous two-component products. It appears milky-white when first applied but dries water-clear to a satin or gloss finish, depending on the texture of the substrate and number of coats applied.
- Makes graffiti easier to remove
- Protects underlying surface from permanent stains caused by spray paints and markers
- Satin finish
- 200 - 350 sq. ft. coverage; spread rate depends on porosity and texture of the surface
- Low VOC
- Use on already-sealed surface
- Subject to or will include a recycling fee in the following sates: CA, OR, CT