OSI QUAD is an advanced VOC formula window, door and siding sealant designed for superior performance on exterior window, door, siding and trim applications. OSI QUAD VOC can be applied to wet or dry surfaces, even at freezing temperatures. And unlike other sealants, QUAD VOC resists dirt and dust collection, yellowing and water washout. QUAD VOC is self tooling and once cured, it is paintable. OSI color specialists work closely with leading window, door, siding and trim manufacturers to ensure perfect color matches. OSI QUAD Advanced VOC Formula Window, Door and Siding Sealant is specially designed for sealing around windows, doors, fiber-cement siding, vinyl siding, roofing and gutters. It bonds without a primer to most common substrates like cedar, fiberglass, aluminum, masonry and concrete.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- Solvent formula, all weather sealant can be applied in rain, shine, heat and cold for superior performance all of the time
- Available in over 300 colors, matched precisely to leading window, door and siding manufacturers
- Paintable with oil based or latex paint after full cure
- Superior UV resistance, will not crack or yellow
- Remains permanently flexible; will not crack in temperature extremes
- Self tooling, saves time and provides a professional finish every time
- Resists dirt and dust pickup
- Low VOC formula compliant nationwide with all Federal and State regulations
- Color matched to James Hardie Sandstone Beige
- Need help choosing the right Caulk? Click Here for Home Depot's Buying Guide!
- Click Here for the How to Caulk Project Guide