When it comes to attaching timbers, posts, joists and beams Ornamental Wood Ties (OWT) are the ultimate statement of style and strength. OWT hardware produces strong connections as well as enhancement to your project design. With a wide range of connectors and components you can use your imagination to build a project that is uniquely your own. All OWT wood ties are made with ultra heavy gauge steel and hot dipped galvanized after fabrication. The parts are then finished with an exterior grade powder coating for complete protection from corrosion. This makes them suitable for harsh environments and contact with ACQ treated lumber. OWT hardware is commonly used to construct pergolas, arbors, pavilions or decks but with a little imagination you can build an endless number of projects with OWT. Although OWT is designed to perform in outdoor environments it is equally functional for interior projects. OWT has also been engineered to make installation faster and easier with industry leading features and attachment techniques. Unlike conventional wood post bases and brackets OWT does not require extra labor and materials to conceal them, saving time and money.
- Fits all standard 8 in. x 8 in. from 7-1/2 in. up to 8 square
- Can be mounted to concrete, wood, stone or oz-post (surface mounting hardware not included)
- Includes hardware for attaching base to post for standard installations
- 3/16 in. thick hot dipped galvanized and power coated steel
- Raised base keeps wood post elevated from ground contact
- Recommended for pergolas, decks, veranda posts, pavilions, arbors and railings
- Package includes: 1 post base, 4 decorative plates, 8 hex cap nuts, 8 3-3/4 in. lag bolts