The Oatey 8 oz. CPVC Cement is formulated to bond CPVC pipe and fittings in water-distribution systems. The solvent cement softens the surface of pipe and fittings to create a strong bond. Includes a dauber stem for application.
- Medium-bodied orange cement for use on all schedules and classes of CPVC pipe and fittings up to 6 in. Dia with interference fit
- Lo-V.O.C. solvent cement meets California South Coast Air Quality Management District (SCAQMD) 1168/316A or BAAQMD method 40 and various environmental requirements
- For residential and commercial hot and cold water systems up to 200°F / 93°C
- Recommended application temperature 40°F to 110°F / 4°C to 43°C
- Approved for corzan CPVC piping systems
- Meets ASTM F-493 and ASTM D-2846