The Oatey 8 oz. All-Purpose Cement is a multi-purpose product specially formulated with solvents and resins for bonding ABS, PVC or CPVC piping systems. Meets performance requirements of ASTM D-2564, D-2235 and F-493.
- Medium-bodied milky-clear cement for use on all schedules and classes of ABS, PVC and CPVC pipe and fittings up to 12 in. Dia with interference fit
- Lo-V.O.C. solvent cement meets California South Coast Air Quality Management District (SCAQMD) 1168/316A or BAAQMD method 40 and various environmental requirements
- Recommended for potable water, pressure pipe, conduit and DWV
- Recommended application temperature 40 degrees F to 110 degrees F / 4 degree to 43 degree
- Meets performance requirements of ASTM D-2564, D-2235, F-493
- Always check local codes for acceptability of this product