The Rain-R-Shine 8 oz. PVC Cement joins PVC pipe and fittings with a fast-acting formula. The solvent cement is designed for use in conditions where moisture is present. Includes a dauber stem for application.
- Medium-bodied blue cement for use on all schedules and classes of PVC pipe and fittings up to 6 in. Dia with interference fit
- Lo-V.O.C. solvent cement meets California South Coast Air Quality Management District (SCAQMD) 1168/316A or BAAQMD method 40 and various environmental requirements
- Very fast-setting "Hot" cement formulated for wet conditions and/or quick pressurization and fast installation
- Recommended for pool, irrigation, potable water, pressure pipe, conduit and DWV
- Recommended application temperature 40 Degrees F to 110 Degrees F / 4 Degrees C to 43 Degrees C
- No primer needed on non-pressure DWV, up through 6 in. Dia where local codes permit
- Meets ASTM D-2564